Monday, June 26, 2006

Bumper Badger Part Deux: The Response

Q: What's more satisfying than venting your trivial frustrations on a silly blog?

A: When the object of said frustration responds in your comments section!

Well guys, as the maker of the BUMPER BADGER, let me say I never thought so many people would have so much to say about my product. As for the aesthetics of the thing, maybe you guys should read our website a little more closely. It is not to be used while driving. It is to be used only while your car is parked and you are nowhere in sight. So that when you do drive on the Belt Pkwy you don't look like a bum driving a shiny new car except for the massive scrapes and gouges all over your rear bumper. Better to have the BUMPER BADGER hanging on your bumper when you are not there, than a destroyed bumper when you are. It attaches inside your trunk to the carpet with velcro and you only flip it out when you park. I invented it for you people. So that you don't all have to drive beaters just because you live in the city. Anyway, thank for all the pub muk. And hey, think of us the next time your bodyshop hands you the $350 bill for re-painting the rear bumper of your "ride".

[Earlier: Muk Report: Hunting Badgers in Brooklyn]

4 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget the silly chatter. Develop a BB that coveres the entire bumper (wrap around) not just the small area that the current BB does and I'll buy it. It's the corner of the bumper that gets the most abuse. And what about the front bumper?

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought one a month ago, and it's excellent. The area it covers is the part that gets the most scratches. Trust me, I live in Chicago, and I know what I am talking about. However, making it so it covers the entire back would be an excellent idea.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jill said...

well I just came across this, I saw someone driving with one on the LIE and I thought it was interesting, but on his I couldn't see the ugly red straps, which really ought to be black so they don't stand out so much. my bumpers are SCREWED up always from parking in the city. however that they don't go all the way around the bumper makes me want to find something that will protect the entire bumper, because a lot of the damage happens by other people parking and banging me, not the other way around, so you can't control when someone hits you in the corner, even if you can control your own parking habits.

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is something that wraps the front and back bumper check it out at eurobumperguard.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home