Friday, July 07, 2006

Bumper Badger Part Trois: Would-Be Inventors Lament

Just got this in the ol' mailbag today,

Believe it or not I had designed the very same product on paper, but didn't think of rubber as the material to use. After getting a new car last year I was frustrated to see my shiny new vehicle's bumper being scratched by inconsiderate motorists, so I decided to think of a product that could help me. While walking through Brooklyn last night I noticed the product on a car and freaked out to see my vision in person. I'm telling you it was exactly the same concept. I named it the Bumper Pillow. I went home, looked at my design, and just shook my head. Wow!

I just wanted to share my story with you.

Adrienne

Thanks for sharing, Adrienne.

However, I must ask: is the urban vehicle bumper protection market really saturated? I say follow through on your initial idea and give those quasi-monopolists over at Chariot Auto a run for their money.

Do it for Brooklyn, sista.

[Earlier: Muk Report: Bumper Badger Part Deux: The Response]
[Earlier: Muk Report: Hunting Badgers in Brooklyn]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home