Friday, March 17, 2006

You're Never Too Young for Verdi

Being the good daddy that I am, I have planned a number of fantabulous activities for my little girl as we head down to Miami this weekend. What makes the top of the list, you ask? Behold, from Miami Kids,
March 18 2006 - April 1 2006
Rigoletto
Description: Florida Grand Opera.
A very famous opera Based on Victor Hugo's play. Rigoletto narrates the sad story of a deformed, disillusioned court jester who enjoys arranging female prey for his sex-crazed master, the Duke.

You see, the thing is, I can only shelter my little one for so long. At some point she simply must realize that we live in a world full of deformed court jesters and failed regicides.

You call it mean. I call it tough love.

(Have a good weekend, folks.)

[Miami Kids - Calendar of Events]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home