Friday, June 02, 2006

Great Moments in Once-Credulous, Now-Famous Bloggers

An excerpt from a recent conversation with Rob the Bouncer,

[13:34] RobTheBouncer: when i first saw your blog, and didn't know anything about blogs, I thought it was some official journalistic thing just based on the name.
[13:34] RobTheBouncer: like, "Wow! I made The Muk Report!"
[13:35] mukrao: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
[13:36] RobTheBouncer: it's true
[13:36] RobTheBouncer: I thought I'd finally hit the big time
[13:36] mukrao: you hit the small time my friend.
[13:36] RobTheBouncer: i eventually figured that part out

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Having my site linked to this one isn't big time?

FIE ON YOU, MUKUND RAO

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Muk said...

I think I am officially "medium time" now, Ig.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home