Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Jersey Shore Report #1: Racial Pride (But Not the Bad Hitler Kind)

It was a banner inaugural weekend at the OC. Sure, there was plenty of the usual to please the senses, but one scene in particular trumps all.

Picture this: ambling down the boardwalk is a stunning, curvy, bikini-clad young woman of either Thai or Filipino decent. Simply gorgeous. And flanking her on the left is [fasten your seatbelts here] ...

... an Asian guy.

Yellow Fever may have decimated New York City and the rest of the nation, but South Jersey is still holding out.

Take that Hamptons!!!

Scorecard

Jersey: 1
Hamptons: 0

P.S. And no, it was not her brother (god, I hope I'm right).

10 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on! Puh-lease. Give Asian Guys a break. Dating-wise in NYC, we get less respect or attention than Black and/or Hispanic dudes. Take the Hamptons? Do they even let non-gay Asian dudes out there?

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm, i think asian guys are hot.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger theboyking said...

I'm an Asian guy born and raised in the Hamptons, now working in the city. All of you timesharers can kiss it cause all Im trying to do is go home. A break indeed! I do see more Asian guys with caucasians these days though.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the Asian guys I know are either total pimps or total geeks. There is no in-between.

A white or black guy can slide by on being run-of-the-mill because they form the majority and in America the majority is always perceived as the norm.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally the Asians get some love. Hallelujah! I hope it's a new trend. I'm on board!

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous molly said...

I was in Ocean City, NJ this weekend too! Holler for Mack and Manco's...

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Muk said...

Word'em up Molly Moll! I went with 2 plain slices last weekend, but I may get a little more crazy next time!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger MandeeC411 said...

Sweet compliments re: the Filipina / Thai young lady. But agreed, definitely give the Asian guy a break. Some Asian guys are already losing their Asian girls* to white guys!
I myself* am a young Filipina dating a Jewish boy in NYC. Jokingly, my guy friends say, 'oh no, we lost another one*!' lol. So props to that Asian guy who sauntered down with his exotic girl. I love my Jew boy, however, I also give props to my Asian brethren.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Asian guys. For reals.

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate when asian fuckholes, erm, girls, date white guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home