Thursday, October 06, 2005

From the Department of I Now Have Enough Song Material for the Next Eight Records

"This is the most public yet of my many humiliations." - Jackie Chiles (Seinfeld)

I recently saw this unfortunate item about redneck country crooner, Chris Cagle. My first reaction was "this guy has a terrible publicist." My second reaction was "wait, no, this guy has the greatest publicist ever." My third reaction was "didn't I just see this guy coming out of The Hangar in the West Village?"

Whatever the dealio, he has certainly managed to get his name outside of the Nascar Belt.

Maybe Mr. Cagle can look to his own catalog for solace. This, from It Takes Two,
Yeah, sometimes my work and the world get the best of me
Then I come home and try to give you what's left of me

Well, apparently, there ain't much left by the time you get home. Maybe it's time to postpone that next tour.

[via Defamer]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home