Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Asia Dispatch Week: Who Created This Shitty Itinerary?

Filed Tuesday, 10/12/2005, 4:21 AM by Kirin Sapporo
Location: Singapore


I must have the words "I want to get laid" written on my forehead. Either that or the sex business in this part of the world is still running strong [Ed. note - something tells me it's a little of both].

I've now had two people tell me that I need to get my Western ass over to Bangkok. One middle-aged woman who was eating dinner in my group one night leaned over conspiratorially and said, "You know Bangkok, it's called 'Man's Paradise'!
You know what I mean?"

I told another man that Las Vegas was our "Sin City" and he laughed and shook his head, "Nooo... Bangkok is real sin city! You lose money in Las Vegas. You lose kidney in Bangkok!"

Say no more, get me on the next plane there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home