Friday, September 15, 2006

Houston and Brown and Poop by Request!



[18:40] ColbyInColorado: dude, do you take blog "requests" ?
[18:41] ColbyInColorado: if so, I'd like to see some material on the Bobby Brown/ Whitney Houston breakup
[18:44] ColbyInColorado: low hanging fruit I know, but I trust you'll give it the unique twist that Leno and Letterman will miss...
[18:46] ColbyInColorado: Just to call out one highlight...
[18:46] ColbyInColorado: "Perhaps most memorably, Houston, best known for her tender ballads "I Will Always Love You" and "The Greatest Love of All," once recalled on the program how Brown once manually assisted her in a bowel movement."
[18:47] ColbyInColorado: Now that is truly the "Greatest Love of All"
[18:47] ColbyInColorado: I look forward to your post...

Well, Colby, you pretty much said it. I could just copy/paste your request and be done with it, but I'll punch things up a little.

TOP FIVE TOILET EMERGENCY THEMED WHITNEY HOUSTON SONGS

5. Hold On Help Is On The Way
4. Nobody Loves Me Like You Do(o)
3. Love Is A Contact Sport (ewww!)
2. In My Business
1. Why Does It Hurt So Bad

TOILET HUMOR FRIDAY BITCHES!!

[Yahoo! News: Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown Are Weird and Gross]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home