Monday, January 08, 2007

Kids Suck / Are a Gift from GAWD!

Aside from pathological who-gives-a-shit-itis, the main reason I haven't posted recently is because of all the other bad excuses. What? What I'm saying is that I'm drunk.

Also, I'm a dad again - AGAIN!! Yeah, thanks in advance and all that.

Yes, it's true. So fucking true that I just got projectile shitted on without HAVING PAID FOR IT.

So anyway, like any scared, drunk human that's me I sought counsel from Minnesota Paul. Because when it comes to kids, Minnesota Paul is my go to guy.

MinnesotaPaul: I remember the early days where you could look at them and say "Hey!! I'm gonna go clean the ducts in the basement! Wanna help!??" And they'd light up -- now, when I tell them we're going to the fucking store, you'd think I'd burned them with a cigarette.

MukReport: Uh, "congrats dude" would have done it.

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Cupcake said...

Muk! Did you see the Michael Lewis "Dad Again" article in Slate? The guy might write some decent books on sports and money, but I wouldn't make him my go to guy on labor and delivery. Who keeps procreating with this man? Oh yeah, some woman who thinks "Tallulah" and "Dixie" are good names for children and not background characters from the Maisy Mouse series.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Congratulations dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home