Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Indian People Rock


You know a blog has degenerated into something bordering on useless when there are two consecutive posts pointing out crap that has been on the Internet for years. But things are slow goddamnit, so slow that I was tempted to write a long post about how my lunch was delivered late today. But I spared you.

So anyways, unless you have been living bound and gagged in a basement for the last 5 years, you have probably seen this most amazing video by Bhangra king, Daler Mehndi. For those in the former category, I assure you that help is on the way (lie).

Watching this for the first time was like watching Tiger Woods drive the ball 400 yards, or hearing about that Japanese dude who ate like a thousand hot dogs in four minutes.

Sometimes you have to say to yourself, "I just can't compete."

[Courtesy of iFilm]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home